- Mom: Wouldn't you like to-
- Me: No.
- Mom: You didn't even let me finish my question...
- Me: That's because you didn't have to.
- Mom: Wait, but don't you want to hear-
- Me: No.
- Mom: .....what I have to say?
- Mom: Why can't I dress up like Spiderman and get a free burger?
- Mom: I can give my burger to a homeless man.
- Mom: What?
- Me: Just... Please.
I wrote two poems this week. So nice to be writing again. I just completed the second one a few minutes ago. It was inspired by the movie Restless. (Which I just saw today.)
poetry writing movies restless soundtrack is amazing. cute actors. surprisingly not depressing. not the greatest film but still really really cute and i liked it. personal
- Phone: Your request to be excused from jury duty has been granted...
- Me: Hell yeuh, boyy!
My cat, Angel.
Me in third grade (I think) explains the uniform. With my two kitties, Precious and Angel (brothers, L-R). In Grandma and Grandpa’s backyard. Sporting a super sweet tan. This picture reminds me of so much, mostly good things. I miss the old house.
Omg, scariest thing ever that Gma would tell me is God’s way of telling me to go to bed earlier. Sleepy me sitting on the couch minding my own bizness, tumbln. When I notice this, like, hair in the light from my iPod. Then, no its a string of webby stuff from the spiderthatisrightnexttomeonthearmofthecouchomgomgomg! We both escaped each other and then I had an asthma attack. How am I supposed to sleep now? I feel so violated. omg. I can’t even…arachnophobia asthma ew praying i dont have dreams about this shaky and jumpy personal
- Mom: did you look up the something something...?
- Me: idk. glued to tumblr.
- Mom: oh, ok.
- Me: wait what?
Me and my cat, Angel.